Pigeon Forge High School
Room Number(s): 192
- In-Class Library for Research Purposes
- Basic supplies provided, but students encouraged to bring favorites
- Students apply skills learned in Art I to communicate specific ideas in the personal works. The class mainly allows practice in 2-dimensional media, with emphasis on personal expression, symbolism, and artistry.
Major Projects/Field Trips
- Mixed Media Applications
- Art Journaling
- Painting Canvas
- Soft Pastels
- FIELDTRIP - Arrowmont Day of Classes
- Per Sevier County Board of Education policy, daily grades will count as two-thirds of a student’s final average while test grades will count as the final one-third. Deductions will be made for unexcused absences and tardies. The semester exam will count as 20% of the student’s final grade for the course when averaged with the grades from each marking period. Progress reports are distributed at the three week point of each six weeks grading period.
Parental Access to Instructional Materials
- Pursuant to Tennessee Code 49-6-7003, parents or guardians may request access to any teaching materials, instructional materials, and other teaching aids used in the classroom as well as any tests developed or graded by the teacher. In order to facilitate this request, parents/guardians are asked to submit a request for such review via letter, email, or phone conversation prior to an established meeting for said review.