Computer Programming Projects
- Web Page Practice must include the items on this list for 2017:
- Hexadecimal Graphic Pattern Coloring from Code.org
- CSS Homecoming Press Release with CSS markup language & graphic
- HTML & CSS Skills List Resume
- Java Script Hello World, Time & Date, & Alert Boxes
- Snake Game Skinning & Code Assessment
- S1 Final: Web Portfolio with all prior assignments, linked & attached in your folder, herein → uploaded to greendrive-server (test to make sure yours works)
SPRING AP ADDITION
- Almost ALL OF APRIL for your Create Task
- Goal to begin Explore Written Test in MARCH
- Paper-Based Test on MAY
AP Computer Science Principles Students Overview, Review Book, Examples & how to respond to the questions from College Board (sample exam ?s begin on p. 96),
Three Major Tasks for the AP CSP Exam:
- Written Explore Task ( 8 hrs ) Write your paper. Cite several +/-. Create an infographic artifact. Explain how the innovation your researched has used computer science to revolutionize how we get data and what the data does.
- Paper-Based Machine Language Logic Test ?s ( 2 hrs )
- 2016-17 Student Suggested Link from Video
- Practice Mult Choice ? Reviews: 1, 2, 3
In addition, ask your teacher for the official practice test, they aren’t allowed to give you the test to keep. But, you can practice in class.
--On the 2016 practice test for AP CSP, I got a 66/74 (89.2%).
If you feel as if you need more than this, check out: http://tinyurl.com/APCSPExamSuccess
1. Explore: You do on your own.
Link for Questions: https://d1b10bmlvqabco.cloudfront.net/attach/h8yx482idav52y/glpfbo6tkTY/ii0wh3i3z7bp/Explore_Performance_Task_Nov2015.pdf
Link for Checklist: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xyBT92gExVADRBN3gh0metEWQ0niEUihVeckRvyjWN8/edit?usp=sharing
Link for Rubric: https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/ap/explore-sample-tasks-sg.pdf
2. Create: You can do with other ppl. But, you can’t use the word we… In my honest opinion, if you don’t want to be going through your responses with a fine-tooth pick, I suggest you do it on your own…
Link for Questions: https://d1b10bmlvqabco.cloudfront.net/attach/h8yx482idav52y/glpfbo6tkTY/ii0whym8dnb/Create_Performance_Task_Nov2015.pdf
Link for Criteria: https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/ap/create-sample-tasks-sg.pdf
Performance Task: CREATE – Applications from Ideas →
DESCRIPTION: This performance task focuses on students developing computer programs and describing significant aspects of the program that allow it to run correctly. Students have the flexibility to write programs that reflects their interests (e.g., their desire to solve a problem; program a game; or produce digital art appealing to a specific audience, etc.) This allows students to engage in the study of computer science from a creative perspective. Students will provide evidence of their knowledge of important programming concepts such as developing algorithms and using abstractions. Students are required to submit an individual program but are able to collaborate on the development of their program.
- Construct 2 or Alice
- App Inventor [ OS? ]
- App Lab
- Lego Mindstorms NXT
- Python & Java
Additional Links: NorseCorp
Movies: Data & Security