Dr. Maha Nassar, PMP®, PMI-RMP, PMI-PBA, ITIL
Professor of Business Administration, Project Management, Consultant and International Trainer
Dr. Maha Nassar, Business Consultant and Professor of project management and business administration, has been in the academic and practical field for over 27 years. She is an Engineer holding a Doctorate of business administration with different mentoring and training activities in the Oil & Gas, Construction, Information systems, Governmental and NGOs industries as well as other professional activities active volunteer in different international professional bodies, the scope of activities covers Egypt & North Africa, Gulf Area, South Africa and Levant.Dr. Maha is a visiting professor that lectures management classes for undergraduate and post graduate students. She was also a member of a group that revised the “Construction Extension to the PMBOK® Guide, third edition”.
Dr Maha conducted many management and soft skills courses in the Middle East and Africa that covers PMP preparation, Project Risk management, project feasibility studies in both Arabic, English and French language. She also conducts courses in feasibility studies, innovation, decision analysis, business writing, ITIL, Business analysis , and information systems.
· Certified as a Project Management Professional (PMP)®, Certified as a Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)®, Certified as a Business Management Professional (PMI-PBA)® and ITIL®
Some of Customers in different sectors:
- National Emergency and crisis and disaster management authority
- Abu Dhabi Tourist and Culture Authority ADTA
- Abu Dhabi Education Council
- Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority (More than 60 Participants in 8 classes )
- IBM South Africa
- Zein Kuwait, Iraq and Lebanon (More than 140 participants in 12 classes)
- Kharafi for construction/- Kuwait Oil Company KOC