George Hulm - UE4 Technical Developer
Phone: +44 (0) 7810 320 493
- May 2017 >> Present: studio startup with UKGamesFund. Technical Director.
- April 2017 >> May 2017: WT RealmWars - Technical Artist/Environment Artist.
- January 2017 >> April 2017: Wolfire Games - Level Artist.
- December 2017 >> January 2017: JunoVR - VR Developer. UE4, Developing a meditation App.
- September 2014 >> June 2015 : Bournemouth University – PAL Leader. Facilitating learning, student support.
- August 2013 >> November 2013 : Mocap Games – Level Designer.
- Technical Art
- Level Design
- Gameplay Programming in Blueprint
Also: Environment art, Materials, Lighting, Effects, VR-Development, Modelling, Texturing, Animation, PhotoScans,
- Unreal Engine
- World Machine
- Substance Suite
Also: Perforce, Git, Sourcetree, Speedtree, UV Layout, Premiere Pro, qt creator, visual studio, crazybump,
- May 2017 : UKGamesFund- Transfuzer Development Grant; awarded £5k in uk grant for recent graduates.
- June 2016 : Bournemouth University – Best Interactive Experience; Final university project.
- March 2016: EGX Rezzed - Second place; Creative Assembly’s 8 hour game-jam, the only student team to enter.
- December 2015: Bournemouth University - Co-Creation Award Fund; £500 game development grant.
- September 2017: EGX Festival; exhibiting Exposure Prototype with Drift Games
- August 2017: Insomnia Gaming Festival; exhibiting Exposure Prototype with Drift Games
- June 2016: British HCI Conference; exhibiting my final year project
June 2016 >> Degree, 2.1 BA (Hons) Computer Visualisation & Animation: NCCA – Bournemouth University, UK
June 2013 >> A-Levels, AAA resp. Maths, English Literature, Theatre Studies: Backwell School, UK