Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
½ cup [1 stick] of unsalted butter, softened
¼ cup [1/2 stick] of salted butter, softened
¾ cup light brown sugar
¼ cup granulated sugar
1 large egg, room temperature
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
¾ cup chocolate chips
1. Cream together softened butters and sugars with an electric mixer. Start at the lowest speed and increase as needed.
2. Add in the egg and vanilla and continue to beat to incorporate.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt.
4. Add flour mix to the larger bowl slowly while you continue to beat on low.
5. Once your dough is mixed, fold in chocolate chips, cover, label & place in fridge.
6. Pre-heat your oven to 350F then grab your dough from the fridge.
7. Place a sheet of parchment paper on the bottom portion of an un-greased cake pan.
8. Press your dough into the pan and bake for 12-16 minutes.