Tuna Fish In Lemon and Olive Oil
From the Kitchen of: Yolanda Caccamo Quackenbush
* 1 can of Solid White Meat Tuna
* 1 Celery Stalk
* About 1 TBSP of diced white onion (feel free to add more depending on your taste)
* 2/3 cup of good quality Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* 1/2-1 whole Lemon (depending on your taste and how juicy the lemon is. I like the whole lemon!)
* Salt and ground black pepper to taste
* A loaf of Crusty Ciabatta Bread or other good quality crusty bread
* Open a can of Tuna Fish and drain well
* Place in a bowl and break apart into small pieces with a fork
* Chop up celery into small pieces and add to Tuna
* Dice up Onion and add to Tuna
*Add Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Add juice from a Fresh Lemon
* Season with Salt and Pepper and mix together
* Let the Tuna sit for a few minutes to let all the flavors settle together.
* Cut up some fresh Ciabatta Bread (or other bread) and spoon Tuna on top!
* Make sure you also dip some bread into the delicious tasting Oil left in the bowl!