Basic & Advance Photography, DSLR Cinematic Film, Photoshop and Lightroom
course structure, fees & duration
Personal coaching at the studio by Ilesh Shah Fees INR
Basic to Advanced
Fine art Photoshop
DSLR Cinematic Film making
Basic and Advance Photography, DSLR Cinematic Film, Photoshop and Lightroom workshops for
Groups, Photography Associations and Corporates
3-6 hours in a day
6-12 hours for 2 days
12-18 hours for 3 days
Terms and conditions
- Fees to be paid 100% in advance.
- Fees are non refundable and non transferable.
- Rules and regulations to be observed strictly.
- Subject to realization of cheque.
- Cheque in favour of Ilesh K. Shah
- You will have to carry your own equipments like camera, flash which you want to master.
- Subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction.
- Management reserves the right to amend course/timings and lectures.
- Admission/dismissal rights are reserved by Management.
- Submit the online form here.
Course content which can be adapted as per duration and requirement
- The History of Visual Communication
- Eye and Camera, similarities and disimilarities, persistence of vision and cinema hall effect
- Photography - History, Evolution and Power of photography
- Introduction of digital photography
- Aperture, controls both ambient and flash light, Depth of field, Bokeh, Diffraction, Focus Stacking
- Shutter Speed, controls ambient light, freezing the motion, panning, camera shake, subject blur, introducing motion, painting with light, time lapse, flash synchronization, HDR
- ISO, Noise, Controls light globally
- How aperture, shutter speed, and ISO work together to control light
- Different Modes for Exposure, M,A,S,P
- Focusing - Focus Points, Focus Modes
- White Balance - Color temperature
- Focal Length, Lenses, Angle of view and Perspective
- Controls and basics of Digital Camera
- Raw, Jpeg, in camera processing and settings
- Various kind of lighting, light modifiers and its applications
- Flashgun, Guide Number, Inverse square law
- Tripods and ways to hold and steady camera
- Subject, Focal Point, Foreground, Background
- Aesthetics of Photography-Ways of Seeing, Composition and Rule of thirds
- Lines, curves, shapes and perspective in your photographs
- Color Management and Image workflow
- Basic photo editing with softwares like Lightroom and Photoshop
- Basic Film Making with DSLR
- Practical Photography sessions
- Regular review of student’s photographs - photo analysis
- Interactive Session with the Eminent Photographers
- What Photographers Really Should Be Learning in School