Oracle Database Gateways 11g R2 (11.2) Installation for heterogeneous connection from Oracle to Microsoft SQL database
- Download the software from OTN.oracle.com
- Double-click at the setup.exe to launch Oracle Universal Installer. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Specify the location of the Oracle Gateway Home (ORACLE_DG_HOME) software.
- Choose appropriate components. (In this case, the sample shows ODG for Microsoft SQL Server database.)
- Provide information for initial setup. It can be modified later.
- Click “Next” to start the installation.
- (Optional) if your system did not have the listener installed before, you will be prompted to configure one. Just simply perform typical configuration.