Burrillville School Department Curriculum Map
Mathematics - Grade 7
Some guidelines to keep in mind throughout each of the units:
- Commonly used abbreviations will appear in italics: (I) Instructional Activities, (FA) Formative Assessments, (SA) Summative Assessments, (CU) Conceptual Understanding, (PF) Procedural Fluency, (T)Transfer
- It is recommended that students use the NECAP Reference Sheet on all summative assessments.
- The Content to Be Learned from the first column is lettered and corresponds to the letters in front of the Activities and Assessments in the last column in bold.
- The list of Activities and Assessments provided in the last column is not a comprehensive list and may need to be supplemented with additional materials.
- Parents Guide to Student Success link - Created by teachers, parents, education experts, and others from across the country, the standards provide clear, consistent expectations for what students should be learning at each grade in order to be prepared for college and career. National PTA® created the guides for grades K-8 and two for grades 9-12 (one for English language arts/literacy and one for mathematics).
- Recommended Reading for Teaching all 7th grade Units - “Flipbook”