We are learning to make connections to get a better understand of what we read.
The longest story, the sea monster, Happo and the pohutukawa
- weapons- my dad had a friend with weapons to shoot birds
- contest - swimming
- When I told a really long story and my mum said no more
- all 3 text are connected with the sea- taniwha swimming, boats/canoe, surf board
- two of them have men in them
- It reminds me of a book where a bird gos to find some worms for the baby
- they remind me of my friend that came from Africa
- reminds me of all the different cultures in the world
You have made many different connections Ava. Making connections help you to have a better understand of what you read. Ka pai to mahi.