Restaurant-Grade Buttermilk Pancakes
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tspn salt
1 tspn baking soda
1 1/8 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp butter, melted
- Mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients and then add to the dry mixture. Mix thoroughly until everything is well combined.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup of mixture per pancake onto the hot skillet. Cook for about a minute on each side.
- Top with your favorite syrup. We used 100% pure Wisconsin Maple Syrup from Marquardt's Tree Farm.