Java and Processing Spring 2014 - Teacher: Rhema Linder
Assignment 1 - Processing Hello World
1. Download and install processing on your computer from processing.org
2. Go to the tutorial page at http://www.processing.org/tutorials/drawing/
3. Make a new "Sketch" in processing, and paste in code from: http://pastebin.com/kSGeLeTk.
After clicking the run button, you should see something like this:
4. The fun part! Get or print graph paper and draw something. Note that the coordinate system in processing works like this:
Convert your picture to processing code using the shapes from the tutorial.
5. Turn in your assignment by select all, copy, then paste into the form on the course web site. Bring the drawing you made by hand into class.