Jonathan Ryley Courtney
2 Cumberland Court, Potomac Falls, VA 20165
email@example.com | 1.703.732.8340 (mobile)
- Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
Economics, College of Science, planned 2019
- Computer Science courses:
- Introduction to Software Design - Java
- Introduction to Programming in Python
- Math and Statistics courses:
- Calculus of a Single Variable I, II
- Principles of Macroeconomics, Microeconomics
- Principles of Accounting I
- Principles of Business Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods in Business Information Technologies (Statistics)
- Programming Languages: Python, Java
- Operating Systems: Mac OS X, some Linux
- Some HTML (jinja2, Bootstrap3)
- Microsoft Excel
- Intramural soccer, basketball, football, 2015,16, 17
- DECA State Champion, Marketing Management, 2015
- U5 Volunteer Trainer, Sterling Youth Soccer Association, 2014
Projects and Research
- Java: Lottery application to determine earnings based on recursive random draws
- Python: Grocery cart application to mimic a cash register
- Verisign - Resolution Operations Intern
- Responsible for developing utility that stored and visualized data regarding datacenter physical hardware.
- Created relational SQLite database used to import data.
- Worked with SQLite, Python-Flask, SQLalchemy, HTML, Bootstrap3, & Jinja2.
- Last-mile delivery; bridged communication gap between driver and customer.
- Server, Bungalow Lakehouse, Sterling, VA, 2015
- Served food to customers; handled questions/complaints.
Resumé for Jonathan R. Courtney Page