Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 2015 - 2019
B.A. in Economics, College of Science
Red River, Chantilly, VA January 2022 - Current
Inside Sales Account Manager - Commercial
- Nurtured active customer list of 50+ industry agnostic accounts ranging from SMB to Enterprise size to find opportunities to upsell, renew, or assist with general gaps in services
- Responded to customer requests for quotes and project/services proposals.
- Demonstrated clear understanding of the sales cycle by participating from scoping to close. Included discovery calls with customers, coordinating with internal resources during pre-sales process, pricing/assembling quotes, closing business, and participating in checkpoint calls.
- Communicated and maintained relationships with OEM partners to leverage strategic pricing and professional services.
- Manage Customer data, opportunities, and quotes within Red Rivers in-house CRM
- Worked directly with Account Executive to support generation of $1,916,737 Margin as of the beginning of Q4 2022.
Red River, Chantilly, VA December 2019 - December 2021
Sales Development Representative - Commercial & SLED
- Executed outbound cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential clients who could leverage Red River’s IT Managed Services & Professional Services to fill gaps in day-to-day IT Service Delivery & Digital Transformation. (60-100 Daily Calls)
- Met and exceeded pipeline targets, for example: Q3 2021 - $662,983 Margin Proposed, $53,438 Margin Closed Won
- Notable Closed Won Business: Uncovered and set meeting for first Red River Commercial deal in Texas - $70,850.00 Revenue, $21,190 Margin and Commercial Managed Services opportunity: $224,380 Revenue, $94,637.96 Margin
- Highly skilled in multiple sales platforms and CRM’S such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach.io and Salesforce for outbound sourcing efforts.
- Foster and maintain relationships with decision makers ranging from IT manager role to C-Level/CEO for future opportunities.
VERISIGN, INC Reston, VA
Provisioning Operations Intern May 2018 - August 2018
- Created a web interface that dynamically depicts dependencies in production services.
- Utilized agile scrum development methodology to track and communicate progress on deliverables.
- Presented Final deliverable and explained benefits to executive leadership.
VERISIGN, INC Reston, VA
Resolution Operations Intern May 2017 - August 2017
- Developed utility that stored and visualized data regarding datacenter physical hardware
- Created relational SQLite database used to import data
Amazon Web Services Certified Cloud Practitioner - Issued November, 2019
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society MOWTY 2021
Red River Rally Against Cancer
Résumé for Jonathan R. Courtney