Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 2015 - 2019
B.A. in Economics, College of Science
Red River, Chantilly, VA December 2019 - Current
Sales Development Representative - Commercial & SLED
- Executed outbound cold calling and email campaign strategies to qualify potential clients who could leverage Red River’s IT Managed Services & Professional Services to fill gaps in day-to-day IT Service Delivery & Digital Transformation. (60-100 Daily Calls)
- Applied Solution Selling approach to identify service opportunities across a full-stack of clients IT infrastructure, with an emphasis on Managed IT Services and Cloud Transformation.
- Notable Closed Won Business: Uncovered and set meeting for first Red River Commercial deal in Texas - $70,850.00 Revenue, $21,190 Margin and Commercial Managed Services opportunity: $224,380 Revenue, $94,637.96 Margin
- Deliver individual daily/weekly activity volume, sales goals, and opportunity production
- Highly skilled in multiple sales platforms and CRM’S such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Outreach.io and Salesforce for outbound sourcing efforts.
- Foster and maintain relationships with decision makers ranging from IT manager role to C-Level/CEO for future opportunities.
- Coordinated channels of communication between Prospective Clients, Account Executives, Inside Account Managers, Sales Engineers and Directors throughout the sales cycle.
- Worked closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute campaigns and engage/qualify inbound opportunities.
- Learned and maintained in-depth knowledge of the Red River technology, industry trends, competition, and OEM Partner products/Cloud infrastructure.
- Developed a strong prospective client based in the DC-Metro Area.
- Helped build-out Texas Commercial & SLED sales territory, with an individual focus in the Greater Houston Area.
- Used Office365 Suite, Zoom, and Webex Conferencing for collaboration.
- SLED: Identified new State and Local RFPs and coordinated responses with the Capture team.
VERISIGN, INC Reston, VA
Provisioning Operations Intern May 2018 - August 2018
- Created a web interface that dynamically depicts dependencies in production services.
- Worked with YAML, Python, Python-Flask, Graphviz.
- Utilized agile scrum development methodology.
VERISIGN, INC Reston, VA
Resolution Operations Intern May 2017 - August 2017
- Developed utility that stored and visualized data regarding datacenter physical hardware
- Created relational SQLite database used to import data
- Worked with SQLite, Python-Flask, SQLalchemy, HTML, Bootstrap3, & Jinja2
Amazon Web Services Certified Cloud Practitioner - Issued November, 2019
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society MOWTY 2021
Red River Rally Against Cancer
Résumé for Jonathan R. Courtney