Connect to RallyNet with a Windows 7 Devices
Use the instructions below to connect your laptop or desktop to Ripon College’s secure wireless network.
- Connect to the Wireless Network named RallyNet Connect
- Open a web browser and you should be automatically redirected
- If Not, please browse to https://rallynetconnect.ripon.edu
- When re-directed, agree to the terms and conditions and select Start
- Select Students, Faculty and Staff
- Enter your MyRipon NetID and password
- You will be prompted to download the Configuration Wizard
- Click the Download for Windows icon and then locate the file and open it
- When prompted after opening the file, select Run to continue
- The wizard will automatically configure and connects your computer to the RallyNet Secured wireless.
*Disregard messages about “Smart-Screen Filter” and any “Certificate Warning”