SUBJECT: July 16 - Enrollment now closed - Remaining To-Do List for Enrollees
Enrollment is now closed. However, for enrollees that plan to move forward, there are some remaining items on their "to-do" list. See list below. Hopefully, enrollees have already completed some, or all of these. There are two more deadlines, July 23 for Decision Point 2 (site survey) and July 31 for Decision Point 3 (sign contract).
1. Do a little homework on your annual electricity consumption. See Homework Assignment for a simple exercise to calculate example solar PV system sizes based on your annual electricity consumption.
2. Download this presentation file - 2014 Solarize Plano Information Session presentation (pdf).
The first slide contains some updated timeline information related to the phase 2 extension that is currently open and described in the May 16 blog posting at www.solarizeplano.org
3. Invest about 30-45 minutes watching the project online video Information Session meeting which presents the slide presentation you have downloaded in step 2 above.
4. If after completing steps 1-3 above, you believe that you are ready for a home site assessment, complete this online form - 2014 Decision Point 2 Form Questionnaire . The last day to complete this form is July 23. However, the sooner we have your DP2 response, the sooner your site assessment can be scheduled and a proposal can be prepared by the selected solar company for your consideration. The available Oncor incentive funds are continuing to be used up, so the sooner you make a decision, the better your chances that Oncor incentive funding will still be available.
5. If your decision is to sign a contract with the solar company, the last day to sign is July 31.
Again, as stated in step 4, the available Oncor incentive funds are continuing to be used up, so the sooner you make a decision, the better your chances that Oncor incentive funding will still be available.
Thanks again for your interest in the Solarize Plano Project and tapping the local solar energy that we have here in Plano!
Larry Howe (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Bob Litwins (email@example.com), and all the volunteers with Plano Solar Advocates, a 100% grassroots volunteer group
**** To review Project Communications, go to the URL below ***** http://www.solarizeplano.org/p/communications.html