Entrepreneurial partners are invited to our club of friends, family, and partners.
About our club ... an informal grouping of...
* Individuals having an exisitng, or proposed venture,
* Individuals with Family-Offices wishing to invest.
* Individuals who wish to volunteer to mentor.
About the Club Members ...
The platform members have an entreprenuerial mind-set;
and are generally thrifty, and hard-working,.
What is in it for the club ...
* More the number of members, the more usefull the club becomes to its members.
* No set pre-conditions for joining: ( no needing to work on a particular project,
or bringing in any money, or needing to volunteer advice).
How does one join this club ...
Earlier partners have joined under various circumstances:
the fastest way now is by having an chat with an existing member.
What is in it for the incoming Member ...
* Participation in entreprenuerial activities along-with like-minded members ( see below).
* Use of network resources ( initially free, but at commercial rates when able-to-pay ) ( see below).
Where will the funds come from ? From the Family Offices of investor-members.
Interns.. We have interns working for us. They are available to partners. ...details …
Our club of friends, family, and partners.
Devanshu Shah: Web Guru and Cloud Developer
Founder & CEO: Concept Vision
Vijay Maheshwari : Investment banker
Sr. Director and Founder: Sumedha FIscal Services Ltd.
Club Resources available for Partners…
( initially free, but at commercial rates when able-to-pay )
Advice …All our existing partners as listed above have committed to assist the other club members.
These gentlemen have dealt with us commercially: they are our Ambassadors.
Ms. Beena Shah Web Developer
Mr. Dharmendra Chavda Software Developer
Ms. Bhavika Nandha Web Developer
Mr. Jaymin Chhapia - Web Developer
Ms. Jinisha Shah co-owner at Jimoz Web Studio
Mr. Jitendra Kachhatiya Web and Software Developer
Ms. Monisha Parasrampuria Jimoz Web Studio
Mr. Ritesh Raghuvanshi Technical Lead
Mr. Sunil Ji GARG Web and Software Developer
Back-office Manager: Rakesh Upade
Mentees..We have mentees inter-acting with us. They are available to partners. ...details ...
* Peer-to-peer lending / financing: a note...
* Health Passport: a note...
* Re-construction focused resolution-agents working for the Asset Re-construction Companies in India... a note...
* a BPO in the implementation space. Clients include Sumedha FIscal Services Ltd. Synergy Management Consultancy..
* an 8 year old ERP for individuals / SME : Clients like the DMAI. eDeskOnline.com
* Market Research firm gives leads to the likes of The Economist Group of Publications. Business LIsts …
* OnlineAccounts.in .. Free, simple, versioning, permissioning, and linkages to ERPs. Clients like Emery India Pvt. Ltd.
* Selling business software .. a concept paper
The purpose of the club ...
- a. Intellectual chit-chat with quality minds, people engaging with one another may not have specific projects to talk on, or need any service / advice; new entrants bring their domain knowledge / skills to this part of the club activity - quality chit-chat; excited to learn about other industries and share his/her knowledge / achievements. Up-side: ongoing engagement may spark some business opportunity for an entrepreneur. Down-side: members may feel that they are being called upon too often for discussions that have no value-add ... low warmth and openness may kill some motivation.
- b. A member joins because he has an entreprenerial idea / work-in-progress and clearly sees the existing resources of the club can be leveraged for his/her progress.
- c. A member joins for being able to provide assistance / advice as and when the opp comes and in the process be rewarded in due course.
General comment - no compulsion to meet and actively contribute in some way may just render the group to a group of friends, passively waiting for someone else to take the lead and the responsibility to make things work. There is a need for a hook, an objective to motivate people to work towards ... I find that part missing. The hook could just be coming from an quality entertainment perspective. IIM-B has started a monthly get together with absolutely no agenda. Come-in, pay for your drink and chit-chat. 35-45 people attend every month. Those IIMB alumni members who do not stay in Blore join in as well, if they are traveling and in town.
End Of Document.