CampHERO– Volunteer Job Description – Reporter
Title: Reporter *Position may be shared
Reports to: Documentation Director
Compensation: Unpaid Volunteer
Term & Hours: Pre-camp training, orientations and meetings. During camp dates and time vary.. Post camp meetings and production.
Report on CampHERO activities before, during and after camp. Provide reports as requested for various documents and presentations.
All Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current Volunteer Application on file which includes an annual background check.
- Complete the CampHERO orientation and training appropriate to position.
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and procedures for GSUSA, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland Council and CampHERO.
- Fulfill the duties listed in the appropriate volunteer position description.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report on the activities of CampHERO campers and volunteers.
- Assist Documentation Director in producing documentation for future CampHERO initiatives by preparing/providing written documents as requested.
- Edit and produce documents as requested.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Documentation Director.
- Work with other volunteer staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements:
- Must possess excellent writing and editing skills.
To apply complete the CampHERO Volunteer Profile and Authorization for Background Check.