***Please don’t forget to click on the ACTIVITIES TAB for Club announcements***
From HS Office
Please follow the link for Weekly Announcement
Announcement on YOUTUBE
From Ms. Shirley:
- Attn Class of 2018: Senior Shirt orders
- For those of you who have NOT paid yet, please pay Ms. Shirley asap
- All orders not paid for by June 2nd will be cancelled
- 200 baht per shirt
- Reminder to all HS students regarding dress code the last 2 weeks of school (29 May - 7 June):
- School is still in session even though HS will have no classes during exam and grading time so you are still required to be in full school uniform on campus during school hours….EVEN IF YOU STOP BY FOR 5 MINUTES TO GO TO YOUR LOCKER.
- If you are not in school uniform, please do not expect any service...especially from Ms. Mary, Ms. Shirley and the HS office.
- If you are not in school uniform, expect to be sent to the HS Office and asked to change into any of the extra uniforms available with the office secretaries.
- However, on June 8th (last day of school, half day): it is a “No Uniform Day”. Please follow the school’s policy regarding dress code and wear proper shoes and appropriate clothing (no short-shorts, tube or tank tops, strap tops, thin or see-through items or tshirts with inappropriate words or advertising).
RE: 2017-2018 Selection Process
Attn current Juniors, Sophomores and Freshmen: National Honor Society is changing the timeline for its selection process next year.
- If you complete the 2016-2017 academic year with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher, you will receive an email notification mid-June inviting you to join the selection process for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- All instructions for the selection process will be found in that email.
- Deadline for submissions will be Wednesday, Aug 9, at 21:00 pm.
If eligible and interested, it is your responsibility to follow through with the selection process and communicate with Mr. Jeff Gepner or Ms. Nicole Sabet regarding any extenuating circumstances. As per previous years, late submissions will not be considered.