BOLCHOT, THIRD TRANSNATIONAL MEETING, NOVEMBER 2016
Damos continuidad al tercer encuentro transnacional de AEJO ERASMUS+, un proyecto que intenta contrastar buenas prácticas entre los centros de cuatro países que participamos (Alemania, Italia, Francia, y España), al objeto de explorar propuestas metodológicas activas en el alumnado, para promover el desarrollo de sus competencias, en el contexto del conocimiento recíproco de las regiones de los participantes y de las oportunidades de empleo y movilidad entre los jóvenes.
La experiencia ha sido muy satisfactoria puesto que, por encima de todo, los anfitriones alemanes han acogido nuestra expedición amablemente, y con la mirada siempre puesta en atendernos de la mejor manera posible.
Aprovechando la visita, la profesora Idoia Grela ha acompañado al alumnado que ha sido seleccionado de entre todo el alumnado de Formación Profesional de Grado Medio, para hacer una movilidad de tres días de duración: Eva Medrano, Andrea Lozano, Iñigo Valencia, Andrés López y Eider Gallego.
La tercera reunión de este Proyecto financiado por el SEPIE (Servicio Español para la Internacionalización de la Educación), ha dado los frutos esperados puesto que nos hemos puesto de acuerdo en fijar la agenda de trabajo para este segundo y último año del Proyecto AEJO.
· Project number: 2015-1-ES01-KA202-015881
· Title: Approaching Europe and Its Job Opportunities:
WORK SESSION 1 (duration = 1h30) :
Expected results of the project and documents required by our NA Evaluation:
● Publish an ANNUAL newsletter with the activities and tasks that are carried out in the different phases of the PROJECT. We’ll prepare a pdf with the all the activities (Timeline, Didactic Unit, evidences about etwinning, etc.)
● Prepare a report for each meeting. We’ll prepare a report taking into account the agendas, minutes, photos, etc. of each meeting.
● Hold two inter-cultural weeks (one per year), which involve the proposed cross-curricular issues, promote international coexistence and recognition of the linguistic, social and cultural diversity. TWO EXCHANGES in this Year 2.
● Maintain project information during its development through a web for the PROJECT, both in the public domain WordPress, and also internally for the partners (etwinning).
● Develop a FINAL WEB “LIVE AND ACTIVE” that lasts over time, continuing the project “APPROACHING EUROPE AND ITS JOB OPPORTUNITIES”.
● Develop a Guide based on the FINAL PROJECT on various proposals carried out in each partner country, and its DIGITAL REPORT dissemination that will describe from different viewpoints (students, teachers) all the experiences during the learning process of personal and social skills. TWO DIDACTIC UNITS
● Subscribe with centers and strategic partners collaboration agreements so that we can create a network of companies and partnerships in order to facilitate the exchange of practices of students, both FCT and graduate (if possible, in the future, we would like some students from each centre to carry out their practice period in different countries of the association). We think it is enough if we create a list of possible enterprises where international students could work in the future. A final part for Activity 7.
● End report: We will include the answers of the questionnaire. We need evidence of Evaluation, both for the students (Cuantiative self-evaluation in Google Forms, by means of the rubric included in the Didactic Unit, and Qualitative self-evaluation in Google Docs, by means of an open questionnaire) and the teachers.
WORK SESSION 2 (duration = 1h15)
Dissemination in all the partners’ websites - common strategy:
Link to the website of the project (WordPress): http://www.aejoerasmus.eu/
Link to the coordinador website: http://www.politecnicotafalla.es/, common PowerPoint: http://politecnicotafalla.educacion.navarra.es/web/images/stories/Internacionalizacion/Project_KA2_AEJO.pdf
Link to information about the project in eTwinning: https://twinspace.etwinning.net/14652/home
Annual newsletter: We’ll prepare a pdf with the all the activities (Timeline, Didactic Unit, evidences about etwinning, etc.) and another pdf reflecting he agendas, minutes, photos, etc. of each meeting. Both will be published in WordPress.
WORK SESSION 3 (duration = 1h30)
Assessment of the tasks completed: Education Systems Contest
Final report needs: Analyse application and compromises with the NA. Revise Work Plan Year 2
WORK SESSION 4 (duration = 1h30)
Analyse and arrange future exchanges among students/teachers. Budget
WORK SESSION 5 (duration = 1h15)
More time for: Analyse and arrange future exchanges among students/teachers. Budget
YEAR 2 – INTRODUCTION AND LABOUR MARKET
Activity 1. For all students. Students introduce themselves via Twinspace, both individually and as a group (group photo). Videoconference.
a. Register in eTwinning.
b. Individual introduction in their profile in eTwinning. Writing activity. 12 lines. Upload it to eTwinning
c. Put the names of your students in list created in a Page in Twinspace.
Activity 2. Education systems. Analyse the information shared last year and draw conclusions. Oral presentation recorded in a video / videoconference? Upload them to eTwinning.
Activity 3. Students learn to write a CV Europass and letters for applying for a job (Cover letters), and reflect on its validity and importance in Europe. Is it useful inside each country or is it used just at a European level? How is it different from standard CVs (compare)?
Activity 4. All student will be responsible for researching the recruitment practices for their own country:
Where do enterprises look for employees for recruitment? Get and select information in the internet, in surrounding enterprises, in official institutions, public employment services, Town Councils, etc. Analyse this information from the point of view of the students who need a job.
Produce a leaflet/brochure/chart and post it on Twinspace.
Activity 5. Search for a job and selection practices. How do enterprises select employees? Analyse the types of selection processes and their goals, the most widely used. Investigate the qualities and skills to get a job in general (social, personal, ICT…)
Activity 6. Employability in your region/country. Characteristics/features/structure of the labour market in your region/country, including current trends and opportunities and the identification of areas where there are skills shortages and job opportunities.
Search in official websites: INE (Spanish National Institute of Statistics), Trade Unions and Employers’ Association, Department of Employment in the government, job offers in newspapers (national and regional), etc.
How many people are working in each sector? Tendencies and factors that affect the labour market. Which degrees are most in demand?
Graphs /charts (PowerPoint, Prezi,…)
Activity 7. A gap year.
a) Research the cultural experience of living and working in another country.
b) Research the opportunities for a gap year within their own country. Is it common in your country? When is it done? Experiences.
‘Attitudes to and knowledge (cultural experiences in their background) of working abroad’ survey. 100 pupils complete the survey in each school (aged 16-19). Analyse and present a summary report on the data. Share th06em in eTwinning.
Infomercial on pathways to employment in Europe
The coordinators will design a Website to give life and continuity to the project and / or social networks that could be generated).
May - June 2017
OTHER CULTURAL ACTIVITIES IN THIRD MEETING IN BOLCHOT
REPORT THIRD MEETING, BOCHOLT, GERMANY, NOVEMBER 2016