- There’s a clear controlling idea, and I’ve stated my opinion (claim).
- There are multiple pieces of evidence to support controlling idea.
- One piece of evidence comes from a credible source that supports the controlling idea.
2 of 4 bullets
- There’s a hook to grab the reader’s attention.
- There’s a quote in support of the controlling idea.
- There are suggestions for taking action.
- There’s a hint about what the next post is about.
- All sources of information are cited in the post.
- There’s a header image, and it’s cited where it came from.
- Additional sources of information and images and/or video are cited.
- Comment is academic. It’s clear you understand the topic, and have provided specific feedback. The comment promotes some conversation.
- Comment shows careful thought given to the topic. The comment politely challenges the audience to reflect upon what they’ve written, and possibly respond. The comment promotes conversation.
Writing Conventions: GUM
- It’s apparent the writer took time to edit his/her post.
- The writing is near perfect. There may be mistakes punctuating compound & complex sentences.
- Quotes are punctuated correctly.