User Progress enables the instructor to see at a glance which students have access to a piece of content and whether an item has been marked as reviewed.
To view User Progress:
- Navigate to the content area that has the item(s) you want to inspect.
- Click on the chevron () associated with the item you want to view.
- Select the option User Progress.
- On the next page, you will be able to view a report about the visibility and review status of the item. An example is pictured below.
- The Visibility column allows you to check if individual users in the course have access to the content you are inspecting.
- An open eye means the item is visible to the user.
- An eye with a red line through it means the item is invisible.
- The Reviewed column allows you to see if individual users have looked at the content item, and manually checked it off as completed.
- The item is reviewed if a check appears in the Reviewed column.
- The item has not been reviewed if there is no check in the Reviewed column.
- The Date Reviewed column is taken when the individual student marks the item complete.