*Note- This is a working/living outline, it can change due to student/class needs.
All homework is due the next school day, unless otherwise stated.
- Review Multiplying Exponents, Negative Exponents, Zero Exponent Rule. (All were previously taught by Ms. Phelps)
- QUIZ on reviewed topics. (Quiz had been previously scheduled by Ms. Phelps.)
- “Math About Me: due 8/12
- Math 8 Spiral: due 8/12
- Exponent Notes: Dividing Exponents
- Dividing Exponent Worksheet
- #1-10 Dividing Exponents on back of CW
- Exponent Notes: Power to Power, Quotient to Power.
- Exponent Power to Power worksheet
- Complete either even OR odd problems on back of CW
- Due: “Math About Me” & Math 8 Spiral
- Exponent Law Sort Activity
- 7th Period Only: Get “Meet The Teacher” flyer signed. Due: 8/16
- 8th Period will receive “Meet The Teacher” flyer on 8/15, Due: 8/17
- Review & Quiz on Exponent Laws
- Notes: Simplifying Multistep Exponents
- Complete Multistep Exponents worksheet
- Review & Study Guide for Unit 3 Test
- Study for Test
(Answers on Google Classroom)