+44 (0)7790 292901
2005 - 2007 LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL
Masters in Business Administration with Distinction (Top 10% of MBA Class)
Received Student Award from the Alumni Community
1998 - 2002 UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN, USA
BS in Computer Science and Economics (Double Major - GPA 3.4/4.0)
Awarded University Honors
2015 - Now DOW JONES, London, UK & New York City, USA
Chief Product and Technology Officer, Professional Information
- Reorganized and transformed product management function, technology product delivery and roadmap management at Dow Jones Professional Information
- Accountable for product development of Dow Jones’ B2B products and data platforms including Factiva, Risk & Compliance, Newswires, NewsPlus and VentureSource
- Conceived, developed and delivered the Dow Jones DNA platform that places Dow Jones data and content into a developer- and data scientist-accessible platform
- Developed the long-term product and platform strategic roadmaps for Dow Jones Professional Information
2014 - 2015 Chief Data Officer
- Managed global Data Science, Data Warehousing and Data Engineering teams.
- Ran Data Science projects for customer data initiatives including predictive churn analysis, customer segmentation, content recommendation and ad targeting.
- Developed R&D projects for Dow Jones Professional Information including Risk and Compliance Visualization and Content Recommendation from Chat.
2014 - Now INDERUS, London, UK
- Founded Inderus as a data and analytics consultancy.
- Actively worked with clients of different sizes, business models and industries to develop their data analytics and data product management capabilities.
- Designed data and measurement strategies, implementing analytics and data collection, and developing data warehouses and infrastructure for data mining.
Early 2014 TIZARO, London, UK
Chief Product and Marketing Officer
- Launched new Tizaro ecommerce platform with new suppliers and logistics.
- Designed multi-supplier virtual marketplace and procurement platform for large industrial operations (e.g. oil rigs and mine sites).
- Ran marketing and data operations for customer acquisition and retention.
- Developed product data warehouse for merchandising analysis.
2011 - 2014 GOOGLE, London, UK
Product Manager, Google Analytics
- Launched Google Analytics Premium in Japan, France, Germany, Spain and Italy for both direct and reseller sales channels.
- Managed cross-functional team including sales, marketing, support, legal and engineering to grow Google Analytics Premium business globally.
- Developed and launched features for Google Analytics targeted towards largest enterprise clients and data scientists including unsampled report processing pipeline and integration with Google BigQuery.
- Served as product management lead for all features and efforts around data privacy and security for Google Analytics including ISO 27001 certification, European Data Processing Amendment and Opt-out functionality.
2010 - 2011 Manager, Google Analytics Premium EMEA
- Launched Google Analytics Premium Support programme globally, including design of support model, client segmentation, hiring, training and management.
- Launched Google Analytics Premium in the UK for both direct and reseller sales channels.
- Built and managed high-performing team of consultants, sales engineers and support staff who served Google’s top advertisers and consistently earned top customer satisfaction scores.
- Earned Manager Upwards Feedback rating (from direct reports) in the 99th percentile of all managers.
2007 – 2010 Senior Sales Engineer, Partner Solutions Organisation
- Negotiated contracts and signed deals with some of the largest online publishers in Europe for AdSense (Google’s advertising network) and syndication of Google web search.
- Worked with several European public transportation agencies to launch their data in Google Maps.
- Developed and published Google Conversion Optimisation methodology and launched Google Conversion Professionals programme. Worked with several advertising agencies to develop their in-house conversion optimisation capability.
- Acted as technical pre-sales contact for partner integrations of Google Checkout and Google Apps.
Summer 2006 REAL NETWORKS, London, UK
Summer MBA Intern, International Video Services
- Designed and developed business intelligence and data analysis procedures to understand customer behaviours and trends within the subscription video product.
- Researched strategies for premium subscription video products including narrowcasting to underserved audiences and reconfiguring product packages to align with consumer preferences.
2003 - 2005 MCGRAW COMMUNICATIONS, New York, USA
Director, Information Technology
- Directed development, marketing, deployment and support of Voice over IP product line. Coordinated between multiple vendors and internal cross-functional team to deliver to market.
- Designed and maintained systems for tracking and billing a constantly growing portfolio of telecommunications services for over 7,000 customer locations and millions of billable calls producing monthly gross revenue of $2.4 million
- Coordinated and led in-house and outsourced development of complex IT projects working with functional heads from revenue assurance, marketing, product development to identify specifications and deliver customised solutions
- Researched new communications technologies and advised board of directors of industry developments that affected the company's competitive position. Initiated change in strategy from traditional telephony to converged services
- Led pre-sales engineering team to design sophisticated telecommunications solutions for clients. Personally engineered and managed client solutions totaling $2 million in gross annual revenue
2002 - 2003 Developer / Data Architect
- Designed, developed and deployed system to track sales, commissions, provisioning and customer inventory for over 50,000 telecommunications circuits
- Increased accuracy of billing information and captured $150,000 in previously lost monthly revenue by migrating data of 1,000 legacy customer accounts to a new billing platform
- Created company intranet and performance management reporting platform for sales, provisioning and customer service. Also built extranet component for customer access to billing information.
1997 - 1998 THUNDER HOUSE NEW YORK (NOW MRM PARTNERS), USA
- Led programming of web-based client projects including US Airways' E-Savers customer contact database and L'Oreal's cosmetic product matcher
- Presented products and services to clients for consideration in web service and marketing development plans
- Organised, developed and maintained company technology infrastructure including client extranet and web sites for L'Oreal Cosmetics, Tiffany & Co., and US Airways
- London Business School Clubs: IT & Library Representative, Student Association. Treasurer, Media Club. Treasurer, Shooting Club. Social Chair, Rugby Club. Co-president, North American Club.
- Awarded McGraw Communications' President's Circle nomination for excellence and creativity (2005) and received Employee of the Year award (2003)
- Advisor to Level 3 Communications' Executive Partner Advisory Council (2004)
- GMAT score: 740 (98th Percentile)
- Interests include sporting clay shooting, rugby, technology, travel and urban history