Each of these forms are due before you can participate. They can be picked up in the Penn High School Athletic Office:

If you played another sport in the fall or winter and had to turn in those forms already, they are good for lacrosse as well and you do not have to turn them in a second time.

The IHSAA Physical is NOT required for Powder Puff, so if you played Powder Puff, you may not have turned this in.