* Speech analysis
* Speech comparison
* Autobiography analysis
* Author analysis
* Vocabulary activities
* Poetry analysis
* Famous author titles
* World a couple of book reviews.
* Use wordle to add a graphic visual to some of the kids' journals and poems about the Holocaust. - Barnstable
*Create a thesaurus with the overused word displayed largest, then add synonyms - Kara Sakellaris
*Wordle the content of your lesson, the biggest words are the key vocabulary. - Diehl
* Wordle articles written about a common artist or painting.
* List your top 10 paintings by title, wordle them.
* List your top 10 paintings by artist, wordle them
* List of most recent books read, including genre
* List of most recent titles of magazines read.
* Keep a food diary for one week, then wordle the results.
* Wordle writing for frequently misspelled words.
* Identify overused words and use synonyms
* List the people you sat next to throughout the week.
* Have students generate a bunch of free and open thoughts on any topic, have them customize them in a way they find aesthetically appealing and then engage in a discussion on the different wordles that emerge. -Kannan
* Wordle the sports headlines.
* Read the sports page online. Wordle the titles of the articles you read.
* List the last 5 major league baseball teams you saw play in person.
* List the winning Superbowl teams.
Fun With Words:
* Design word games
* Use wordle to experiment with synonyms
* Wordle words with prefixes
* Wordle your spelling list
* Wordle the home states of the past presidents.
* Wordle a famous speech.
* Wordle the battles of the Civil War, with states identified.
* Wordle the words to Civil Rights music.
* Wordle the words to any series of songs that reflect a significant time period.
* Wordle Einstein's theory of relativity.
* Wordle the headlines
* Wordle a new story you find online.
* Wordle an editorial.
* Feed an entire transcript of a nightly news telecast into the wordle and see what results. -Kannan
* Wordle the transcript from a District 97 board meeting-Kannan