Stay in Touch with ISD 578
- How will I find out about emergency school closings and other events that impact Pine City Schools?
- All parents/guardians are enrolled in our mass notification system automatically based on the information provided at the time of enrollment. This is the service that provides automated calls recorded by an administrator.
- An optional Remind text message service is available for those parents wishing to receive text message alerts. Information on registering for this service can be found by visiting https://www.remind.com/join/pcdragons.
- How can I keep informed about non-emergency and other events of general interest?
- Monitor our homepage at www.isd578.org
- Follow us on Facebook @ISD578.
- Follow us on Twitter @ISD578.
- Follow Pine City Elementary @PCEDragons
- Follow Superintendent Freiheit on Twitter @ISD578Supt
- How can I monitor my student’s grades, attendance and make changes to my contact information?
- Log in to ParentVue through the student/parent tab on the school homepage
- If you do not have access or are having difficulties, please contact the following:
- Elementary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jr/Sr High - email@example.com
For questions, please contact Dihanna Fedder at firstname.lastname@example.org