1810

Liverpool is established as the fourth oldest town in Australia

1837

Supported by Father John Therry, Patrick and Catherine Hennessy open a small Catholic school in Liverpool

1839

All Saints Parish, Liverpool is founded

(Founding Parish Priest Father Richard Marum)

1840

The original All Saints Liverpool Parish Church is opened and blessed

1878

The Sisters of Charity arrive in Liverpool

1879

St. Mary’s High School, Liverpool is established (Foundation Principal Sister Mary Josephine)

1882

The Sisters of Charity accept responsibility of the Liverpool Catholic Primary School

(Foundation Principal Sister Mary Stanislaus Barrett)

1888

The Sisters of Charity open St. Anne’s Orphanage in Liverpool

1954

The Patrician Brothers establish a Boys Catholic High School in Liverpool (Foundation Principal Brother Ignatius Barrett)  

1964

The present All Saints Liverpool Parish Church is opened and blessed

1966

The present secondary school site is opened for both St. Mary’s and Patrician Brothers High Schools

1987

All Saints Catholic Senior College, Casula is established  

(Foundation Principal Mr Brian Meeve)

1997

All Saints Girls and All Saints Boys Colleges are formally named

2014

All Saints Parish celebrate the 175th Anniversary

2014

The Sydney Archdiocesan Catholic Schools Board announce the amalgamation of All Saints Boys College and All Saints Girls College into one new co-educational College

2016

All Saints Catholic College, Liverpool is established

(Foundation Principal Mr Stephen Gough)