Private Lesson with Piranha Coaches at the Salem Community Center
Private Lessons: Monthly Package $116 (4 lessons)
1. Pool Use Fee:
a. First Time Clients: A $9 fee deposit will be required by debit or credit card through our Team Unify (TU) management site. This is paid when you sign up for swim lessons through TU. (SEE BELOW)
b. Returning Clients: You will be billed for lessons used during that month at $9 per lesson onto your Team Unify account. Your credit or debit card will be automatically processed on the first of the month AFTER your lessons.
2. Instructor fee: CASH ONLY. $80 up front prior to the first lesson each month, ($20.00 per lesson)
3. Lessons must be used within the calendar month. (Special exceptions may apply, please inquire!)
Private Lesson: Single Lesson $34
1. Pool Use Fee:
a. First Time Clients: An $9 deposit is required prior to the start of the first lesson. This is paid when you sign up for swim lessons through TU. (SEE BELOW)
b. Returning Clients: We will continue to bill your credit card for each lesson at $9/each. Your credit or debit card will be automatically processed on the first of the month after your lessons.
2. Instructor Fee: CASH ONLY. Please bring exact change. $25 per lesson.
Due to lane rental requirements by the SCC, the following policy will be in effect for cancellations:
1. Lessons cancelled prior to 24 hours of the lesson will be rescheduled with no penalty to the client.
2. Lessons cancelled the day of the lesson or are a no call no show: lane rental deposit and instructor time will be assessed.
3. Lessons cancelled due to instructor illness or inclement weather will be rescheduled with no penalty to the client.
4. Instructor reserves the right to terminate future lessons with a client if more than 3 ‘no‐call, no‐shows’ or 3 “day of”cancellations occur, or for non‐payment.
1. To book a lesson with a Piranha Instructor, please email email@example.com with information on your child’s swimming ability. Example: Johnny is 7 years old, can put his face under the water but is scared to go in the deep end.
2. A Piranha Aquatics board member or instructor will reply with all information needed to schedule lessons. We have multiple coaches that teach private lessons. Based on their availability, we will get you in touch with one of our instructors.
3. All lessons are to be scheduled by the client and the instructor and are first-come, first-served.
Pool Use Payment Instructions
1. If you are already in the Team Unify system, you don’t need to register for this service.
2. If you are not already in the Team Unify system you must register. (Link Below)
A. The system will charge you when you register for your first payment
($9 for 1 lesson).
3. You will be billed each month for your pool time and the money will automatically be deducted from your credit card or debit card on the first of each month. You will receive an e-mail before this happens so you know the amount.
4. You are still to pay instructors cash for the lessons they teach.
Register to pay your pool use fees click HERE
Our Mission: To employ the sport of swimming to develop a culture of inclusion, build community, and provide opportunities for all people to benefit from a lifelong love of aquatics.
www.PiranhaAquatics.com 330-548-SWIM 645 E. State Street Salem OH 44460