PWSL Sub Roster
The PWSL Sub Roster is meant to provide new players the opportunity to find where they best fit in the League by making them eligible to play for teams in need as borrowed players. This also gives existing teams the opportunity to borrow subs as needed and/or try out new players before officially adding them to the team’s roster.
If you wish to leave your contact information without joining this sub roster, please see the Players Looking for Teams form instead. (You are welcome to to do both if you like!)
- A player may register to the “Sub Roster” in order to acquire a “borrowed player” card/establish eligibility to play in PWSL games.
- A player on the “Sub Roster” will be considered D4; all PWSL Borrowing Rules will apply. (Only 3 players not on a team’s roster may be played in a game.)
- A player on the “Sub Roster” may not be simultaneously rostered to any established PWSL team.
- A player may register to the “Sub Roster” for no more than two seasons, which must be consecutive.
- The cost per season to join the “Sub Roster” is $15.
- Please have ready:
- Digital Picture of your face for your player card, in .jpg format. Please make sure it is a picture of just YOUR face, with no hat or glasses.
- Digital copy of proof of age (DL, passport), in .jpg format.
- Access to a PayPal account for payment.
- Use the following link to find the registration page, and create an account. You will receive an email to verify your email address. Link: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:150511
- Please note: You will be entered as a “manager” on the sub list team, and your name, picture, and a link to email you (not your actual email address) will be available publicly on our website. Any information (address, phone number, etc) you set to “public” when registering will be available to the general public. Please set information to “roster” (logged-in players can see it) or “private” (information will not be shown).
- Once your registration is complete, and your payment has been processed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to pick up your player card. You cannot play without this!
- To leave information about your playing ability for managers, please add a new comment in the “Forum” under the “Team Info” tab. You must be logged-in to leave comments, and they will be displayed publicly. Your name will be associated with the comments, so managers can find you on the team page, but feel free to leave additional contact info. In your comments, include your name, age, skill level, last teams and/or time you played, and any other information that might help a manager know if you are a good fit for their team.
- You will be able to look up the managers of other teams, and email them from their team pages, to find any teams looking for players.
For Team Managers:
- Go to www.pwsl.org, and navigate to our new site. Under the “Team Info” horizontal tab, navigate to “Sub List” division, and click on a “Sub List” team.
- All players shown are eligible to play in PWSL, and should have a players card.
- You can send them an email, by clicking on the “Email” link. Be sure to include your contact info!
- Players have also been asked to leave comments about their playing ability and level in the “Forum” section of their team page. You should be able to view, and can reply to their comments. Managers can also post in the Forum, looking for new players.
- Be sure that all players borrowed physically have their player card. They cannot play without it!
Updated 12/11/14 J. Ford Please contact email@example.com with any questions.