Espanol en Todas Partes
- How many day to day items have both English and Spanish on them? The object of each student is to bring a total of five different objects displaying both English and Spanish on the scheduled days below.
- These items will be collected and displayed on the bulletin board in the back of Mrs. Smith’s classroom.
- January 23, 2017: Project Introduced
- January 26, 2017: Item #1 Due in Class
- January 30, 2017: Item #2 Due in Class
- February 1, 2017: Item #3 Due in Class
- February 3, 2017: Item #4 Due in Class
- February 6, 2017: Item #5 Due in Class
- Will count as One Test Grade, each item is worth 20 points toward your final test total.
(Project idea and image from Classroom Creativities)