Eckington Civic Association Meeting, Monday, January 9, 2017, 7:00pm
The Summit at St. Martin’s, 116 T Street NE
1. President and committee reports
2. Reports from elected officials
3. Request for support of BZA Application
William Gowin, 30 Quincy Place, NE
4. Request for support, Washington Gateway PUD Modification
Matthew Robinson, MRP
5. Presentation on Eckington Park PUD
Joshua Etter and Adam Davis, Foulger Pratt
Annual membership dues are $10 (per person), $7 for senior citizens (65 years plus).
The Eckington Civic Association meets on the first Monday of every month at 7pm.
Facebook Eckington Civic Association