To all SB6.0 attendees and contributors
ACS Synthetic Biology will be publishing a special SB6.0 issue later this year, aiming to highlight some of the amazing work that will be showcased in posters and talks at the conference this July.
We would like to invite all attendees of SB6.0 to submit original work for this special edition. The edition will be edited by Dr. Tom Ellis (Imperial College London) and Dr Yizhi Cai (Edinburgh University).
ACS Synthetic Biology has the highest editorial standards, offers rapid publication of your research findings and imposes NO author submission, page, color, or cover art charges. We are looking for high quality submissions, for peer-review, as either short Letters or full-length Articles. We also recommend publishing with the ACS AuthorChoice option, which makes your published work freely-accessible on the Web. Please email the editors if you are considering a submission. The submission deadline is July 31st, 2013.
Editors Tom Ellis – email@example.com
Yizhi Cai – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to submit your research to the ACS Synthetic Biology “SB 6.0” Special Issue, please consider the following when preparing your manuscript:
- All articles must adhere to ACS Synthetic Biology submission guidelines (http://pubs.acs.org/page/asbcd6/submission/authors.html).
- ACS Synthetic Biology does not impose any submission, publication, page or color charges. Additional Author Benefits can be found at: http://pubs.acs.org/page/4authors/benefits/index.html.
- ACS Synthetic Biology offers ACS AuthorChoice, for authors who would like their published articles to be freely accessible on the Web: http://pubs.acs.org/page/policy/authorchoice/index.html.
- In order to submit a paper for review as part of the collection, you must submit your paper via ACS Paragon Plus, which can be accessed at: https://acs.manuscriptcentral.com/acs.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of submission, please choose “SB 6.0” from the “Special Issue Selection” drop-down menu. Also, please state that your submission is intended for the SB 6.0 Special Issue in your cover letter.
- The deadline for submitting to the SB6.0 edition is July 31st, 2013. However, extensions may be granted upon request.
- Please note that all submissions to ACS Synthetic Biology are subject to peer-review and no guarantee of publication or inclusion into the final issue can be made prior to review.
- Please contact the Managing Editor of ACS Synthetic Biology, Ranjini Prithviraj (email@example.com ) if you have any further questions or concerns.