Create a Collection
The main purpose of creating a collection is for building a profile of your own work.
1. Select the login button in the upper right region. You will be redirected to Central Authentication Services (CAS). Enter your NetId and password and select the login button again.
2. Select the dropdown under your name in the upper right region and click My Collections.
3. Fill out the Account Details page and click update my account
4. After establishing your profile, you can now start adding content using the icon and scroll down to Add a Collection
5. Fill out the Create a New Collection form with: Title, Description and Access rights.
6. Click button
7. At any time, edit the title, description and access rights of your collection with the pencil button.
8. Select the collection’s title link (example to the right)
9. You’re ready to Add a Work within your collection by using theicon and selecting the appropriate work item.
10. The next window asks you to Describe your item. Fill out all the required sections: title, creator, abstract and editor individual.
11. Add Your Content
12. Consider assigning a DOI
13. Assign Access Rights
14. Read the CurateND Content Submission Terms, check off ‘I have read and accept the contributor license agreement’ and .
15. The complete description appears. However, you need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to Related Works
16. Select .
17. Under the Make a Selection drop down, select the name of your collection and Add It
18. To View. Select the dropdown under your name in the upper right region and click My Collections.
19. Select the collection’s title link (example to the right) and all the material that you have added will appear.