Creativity and Innovation:
- Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology.
- Apply existing knowledge to generate new ideas, products, or processes
- Create original works as a means of personal or group expression
- Use models and simulations to explore complex systems and issues
- Identify trends and forecast possibilities
Communication and Collaboration:
- Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
- Interact, collaborate, and publish with peers, experts, or others employing a variety of digital environments and media
- Communicate information and ideas effectively to multiple audiences using a variety of media and formats
- Contribute to project teams to produce original works or solve problems
Research and Information Fluency
- Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
- Plan strategies to guide inquiry
Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, and Decision Making
- Students use critical thinking skills to plan and conduct research, manage projects, solve problems, and make informed decisions using appropriate digital tools and resources.
- Identify and define authentic problems and significant questions for investigation
- Plan and manage activities to develop a solution or complete a project
- Use multiple processes and diverse perspectives to explore alternative solutions
- Students understand human, cultural, and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior.
- Exhibit a positive attitude toward using technology that supports collaboration, learning, and productivity
Technology Operations and Concepts
- Students demonstrate a sound understanding of technology concepts, systems, and operations.
- Understand and use technology systems
- Troubleshoot systems and applications
- Transfer current knowledge to learning of new technologies