Northern Storm Football And Sports Club
Codes Of Behaviour
- Remember that children play sport for their enjoyment, not yours.
- Encourage children to participate but do not force them.
- Focus on the child’s efforts and performance rather than winning or losing.
- Encourage children to always participate according to the rules.
- Never ridicule or yell at a child for making a mistake or losing the game.
- Remember that all children learn best by example. Applaud good plays by both teams.
- Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.
- Respect the official’s decision and teach children to do likewise.
- Show appreciation of volunteer coaches, officials and administrators. Without them your child would not participate.
- Club officials are encouraged to complete a Referee Evaluation Sheet in an unbiased, constructive manner, free from vexatious or malicious content.
- Formal complaints should be directed to the club Secretary as soon as possible after the occurrence of any incident/s.
- Any penalties or fines imposed on the club by North Coast Football or any other governing body, due to the direct actions of a Club Official, will render the offending person/s liable to the club. This will result in the offender/s reimbursement of any monies the club is required to pay as a result of their actions.