Thai Basil Chicken Recipe
by Craving Something Good
- 3 raw boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced thin into bite sized pieces
- 1 (7.5 oz) jar or 9 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3/4 cup fresh Thai basil leaves, packed
- 3 green bell peppers, sliced
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Heat the oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat, and cook the garlic and until golden brown.
- Add in chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add in sliced bell pepper, oyster sauce and fish sauce. Stir and simmer until green peppers are tender. Stir in sugar.
- Remove from heat, and mix in basil. Let sit 5 minutes before serving
- Serve over rice or pasta.