One Classy Dish Recipe
STONEFIRE GRILL LEMON GARLIC CHICKEN
1. Lightly salt & pepper the chicken breasts & place in 9-by-13 baking dish.
2. Peel & roughly chop garlic cloves.
3. Roughly chop basil.
4. Combine lemon juice, salt, pepper, oregano, basil, garlic, & olive oil in a medium bowl.
5. Pour sauce over chicken breasts & cover dish with aluminum foil.
6. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, this may vary depending on size of chicken breasts. When chicken is fully cooked remove foil & broil until chicken is browned, about 1-2 minutes.
7. Transfer to serving platter and garnish with chopped Italian parsley & sliced lemon.
You can use this same recipe roasting a whole chicken or legs if you prefer dark meat. I love roasted garlic but you do not have to use an entire bulb especially if you pair up this dish with delicious Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes.