Camera Shots & Angles
- Long shot is also known as an _____________________. Contains a large amount of landscape. Typically used at the beginning of a scene or film.
- In a ____________________ you are able to see the actors from head to toe.
- A mid shot is from the ____________________.
- ___________________ contains just one actor's face.
- An ___________________ close-up is just just one small portion of the actors face or other object.
- Bird’s eye __________________________________________________ usually used with a long shot.
- High angle shot looks down on the subject making them look ___________________________________
- ___________________________ shot puts the audience on equal footing with the characters.
- Low angle shot the camera _____________________________ Makes the subject look more powerful.
- ____________________ the camera is out of level use to confusion or disorientate the audience.