- This policy covers how Jera Concepts LLC (“Jera”) treats personal information that Jera collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Jera products and services. Personal information is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or other contact information, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Jera does not own or control or to people that Jera does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Jera collects personal information when you register with Jera, when you use Jera products or services, when you visit Jera’s website, and when you enter Jera promotions or special offer codes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, alternate email address, zip code, company name, and contact information. Once you register with Jera and use our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Jera collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners and affiliates, including information about your use of the products and services that we offer.
- Jera may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Jera cookie information, and the page you request.
- Jera uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our website, advertising and content, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services and customer relations, to contact you, and to conduct research.
- Persons under the age of 18 may not register independently for Jera products or services. For hosting and email plans, we ask that children have a parent or guardian create a Jera account that will serve as a family account. For email only plans, we ask that a parent or guardian serve as billing contact for the account.
- Jera will not contact persons under the age of 18 for marketing purposes without a parent’s permission.
- Jera does not ask persons under the age of 18 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to use a given product or service under the family account.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Jera does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you with other people or non affiliated companies except to provide products or services that you have requested, when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners and affiliates who work on behalf of or with Jera under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Jera communicate with you about offers from Jera and our marketing partners and affiliates. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Jera’s terms of service, or as otherwise required by law;
- Jera may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- Jera will not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Jera advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such a stores, airlines, and software companies).
- Jera may set and access Jera cookies on your computer.
- Jera may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Jera’s cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information
- You can edit your Jera account information at any time.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Jera service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and newsletters, that are considered part of your Jera account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can choose to have Jera delete your record after account cancellation. Some information may remain archived in our system records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- Your Jera account information is password-protected.
- In certain areas Jera used industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions.
- Jera encourages our customers to use SSH and SCP (secure Telnet and FTP) programs in order to better safeguard customer data.
- Jera can update this policy at any time, with or without notice to our subscribers. Subscribers should check back periodically to review our policies.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at:
Jera Concepts LLC
ATTN: Customer Care
P.O. Box 518
Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748
Tel.: (508) 686 8090