5 lbs baking potatoes!
1 stick butter!
1 cup milk!
salt & pepper to taste!
1. Set a large pot of water to boil (you may need two pots).!
2. Using a vegetable peeler, remove the peels from 5 lbs of potatoes.!
3. Once peeled, cut each potato into small cubes.!
4. Carefully add the cubed potatoes to the boiling water. !
5. Boil for 8-10 minutes and pull one out to check. If it is fork-tender (fork easily breaks
throughout the potato), take the pot off the heat. !
6. Drain the potatoes in a colander. !
7. While potatoes are still hot, place them in the bowl of a Kitchenaid mixer. !
8. Add butter and milk to mixer, as well as seasoning. Start off easy on the seasoning and add
as you go.!
9. Attach your paddle and whip the potatoes on a low - medium speed until smooth.!
10. Season to taste.