- Full refunds will be granted up to 3 business days prior to the original start date of a league.
- There are NO refunds in these situations
- After the official registration deadline date
- Once a program has filled to capacity
- After a league has started
- Player is injured
- Player work schedule changes
- Shortened schedule due to rainouts, facility closings or other unforseen circumstances
- Team signed up for wrong league and notifies SFCS after the start date
- Weather: League dates could be changed because of multiple rainout days causing the league to be extended by several weeks
- A fee of $20.00 US will be charged for NSF checks.
- Teams or individuals suspended or ejected from SOUTH FLORIDA CLUB SPORT leagues due to any breaches of SOUTH FLORIDA CLUB SPORT Policy will not receive refunds.
- Please note that if registration for any league exceeds the available space, ALL teams with complete registrations by NOON on the FIRST day of the league will be placed in a lottery for one of the available spots. This will help to avoid the "ticket-master effect" of leagues filling to capacity within minutes. If leagues DO NOT fill to capacity within the first few hours of registration, they will be filled on a first-paid, first-served basis, as usual.
- Individual Registration: Individual registrants are welcomed and encouraged to register, and all attempts will be made to place you on a team. It is a wonderful opportunity to meet and have fun with other people in the community. However, placement on a team is subject to available space and there are a number of factors that can impede our ability to get you playing.
- No refunds after Special Event/Tournament registration deadline OR once an event has SOLD OUT, whichever comes first.
- There will be $50 processing fee for any refund requests that occur 7 days (or fewer) prior to the Special Event/Tournament's registration deadline date.
- Special Event/Tournament teams that have made a refund request will have the option of accepting their refund, minus the processing fee, or a full credit for their TEAM fee.
- Special Event/Pub Crawls there will be no refunds 14 days prior to the event.
If a league does not become viable, full refunds will be given if team does not want, or cannot, be placed in another SFCS league. League times and locations are as listed. However, SFCS reserves the right to change specific league locations and operating times as necessary due to any required scheduling changes either on a weekly or seasonal basis. SFCS also reserves the right to shorten any league due to multiple weather cancellations or unforeseen circumstances without any refund or credits provided.
For sponsored teams, any fees paid by an individual for a team may be refunded upon an equal payment provided by a third party to SFCS with reference to league/location. All SFCS participants must be in good health to participate. SFCS reserves the right to refuse any individual or team without explanation. Upon registration, SFCS league rules and regulations are to be followed by any and all team members and individuals. All participants of each SFCS league or event must sign a waiver of liability to participate. Failure or refusal to waive liability will result in non-participation for that individual and will void any refund. Printed rules and league regulations are available upon request. Failure to abide by SFCS rules and regulations will result in forfeiture of league/event participation and void any refunds.