These profiles are meant to serve as a way to show the many faces of caregiving—to pass along wisdom, experience and hope to help others in similar circumstances. Caregiver Profiles will be collected on our blog.
Please provide brief answers to the questions below to our Media Director, Cori, at email@example.com.
Along with your answers, please send a photo and a link to your blog or Facebook page (optional).
- Please tell us about yourself in 3-4 sentences.
- Besides “caregiver,” what other identities do you have? (ex. Parent, gardener, manager, dog-lover)
- Who had the biggest impact on shaping who you are today?
- What’s a personality trait you have that you really value?
- What’s your mantra?
- Who are you caring for? What is your caregiving story?
- What was your greatest caregiving lesson?
- What do you wish you were told before you became a caregiver?
- What advice would you give to other caregivers?
- What’s your best piece of advice for life in general?
- What’s been the hardest part of caregiving for you?
- What’s the most rewarding part of caregiving?
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
- What’s the last thing you do at night?
- What keeps you up at night?
- What motivates you?
- What’s the best tool or strategy you’ve found to help you with caregiving?
- In ten words or less, what has caregiving taught you?
- What’s your best habit?
- What do you do when you have 15 minutes of free time?
- What do you think makes a life well lived?
- What question do you hope an interviewer would ask?