Children’s Kiva Montessori School
Elementary/Middle School - Board of Directors SPECIAL Meeting
10/23/2015 at 5:00pm – 311 North Broadway
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Vision – Children’s Kiva Montessori School will provide a vibrant and engaging learning environment based on the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori that supports all students’ academic excellence and ability to become empowered, creative, lifelong learners responsible for themselves, their community, and their environment.
Mission – Children’s Kiva Montessori School uses authentic Montessori methods, Community-Based educational approaches, and integrated academics (STEAM) to support student academic success, responsibility, and independence.
Montessori Moment – Julie
Volunteer for next Montessori Moment (TBD at meeting) -
- Approval of Previous Minutes
- Motion to Adopt Agenda
- Community Member Forum: Community members may use this time to speak to the board; five minute time cap please. For discussion(s) that may take more time please contact Julie Suckla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Executive Session – (5:05-6:30)
- An executive session meeting of the Board of Children’s Kiva Montessori School is being convened at 5:00pm on October 22, 2015 for the sole purpose of discussing personnel matters as authorized by Colorado Revised Statues 24-6-402(4)(f) Attending are [names and titles of all persons present during the executive session].