The copy function allows you to quickly copy an item from one course to another, or to another area within a single course
Copying an Item
- Access the content area where you have the original item and make sure the Edit Mode is set to ON.
- Click on the options button () associated with the item you want to copy.
- Select Copy on the drop-menu.
- Select the Destination Course on the drop-menu.
- Click the Browse button to set the Destination Folder of the copied item. A new window will appear with a list of the folders in your course.
- Select the destination folder.
The pop-up window will disappear after making your selection.
- After making your selection, press Submit.
- Once the page loads, you should see a green confirmation receipt similar to the example below.
Back to top ↑