By Tori, Trey, Anna, and Lauren
- We plan to have pictures, videos, graphics, and background sound in our documentary.
- We plan to have our listeners be able to hear narrative sound, people we interview, along with background music.
- Director comments: We are trying to inform/educate our viewers about the education at Crosby-Ironton High School and how the teacher’s feel about their jobs here. Also there may be some persuading in our documentary.
- We plan to take shots of the school and kids in the school. We want to get the environment in which our teachers (the people we are doing this on). Also we are going to ask some students questions on their views of what we are doing in our documentary.
- In our documentary, we are going to include instrumental background music, Voice recordings of people we talk to and narration.
- We are going to have text, titles, and transitions. Also, video clips, pictures, and graphics.
- The narrative is going to be by one of us, and we are going to do segments of us talking about what we feel and to describe what is going on.
- Find a topic that you are interested in that will also be engaging and enlightening for your audience.
- Have a film with a purpose. It also has to have a main point, and it has to do one of the following: inform, educate, or persuade.
- Research your topic.
- Write an outline or storyboard to help it flow smoothly.
- Cite your sources. Include credits.
Crosby-Ironton High School Education
- Crosby-Ironton’s Vision: Excellence and opportunity in education.
- Crosby-Ironton’s Mission: To prepare students for the opportunities to succeed in life.
- In the Crosby-Ironton School District, teaching children is a privilege teachers value.
- In the Crosby-Ironton High School, Independent School District No. 182, teachers are dedicated to preparing students for the opportunities they'll need to succeed in life.
- Crosby-Ironton High School takes pride in their high academic standards and rigorous curriculum, as well as the social and athletic aspects of our fine school, always reaching into the future and embracing new ideas.
- From interesting electives to our college level courses, students at Crosby enjoy a diverse curriculum taught by experienced professionals dedicated to providing the best education possible.