- The deadline to register is April 17 2017 using the online registration form - NO EXCEPTIONS. .
- When this registration form is submitted, teams will be contacted by the registration coordinator to confirm that the registration information for the team is complete.
- April 25, 2017 is the deadline for final payment. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Teams will not be scheduled to perform until the Festival organizers have received a video of the actual dance they plan to perform. This video will not be shown to the public or to anyone else for any reason, so a practice video is fine.
- The deadline to submit the video is April 17, 2017.
- This video is for the Festival organizers' use only. Please make sure you meet the time limit (2 min. for couples and 3 min. for teams of 3 or more).
- Music submission deadline is May 12, 2017. Email email@example.com
- Once the registration is complete and confirmed, the registration coordinator will send a bill showing the total registration fees for the team and provide instructions for payment.
- Payment must be made by the dance company for the entire team in a single payment. Individual dancers may not pay separately.
- A breakdown of the fees charged for each dancer will be provided so that the dance company can recoup these fees from dancers if they wish. Collection of payment from individual dancers is entirely the responsibility of the dance company.
- Payment can be made online using PayPal (link will be provided) or by cheque payable to Danza Morena Latin Dance Academy. The service charge is the same regardless of the payment method used.
- The deadline for payment is April 25. Dance teams will not be scheduled to perform at the festival until full payment for the team has been received.
NO REFUNDS will be issued on performer passes or registration fees for any reason.
- If a registered dancer is injured or unable to attend, their dance company may transfer the performer pass in order to substitute a different dancer from the same dance company in the routine.
Dance Team Performer Pass:
Registered performers will be issued a Dance Team Performer pass, which allows full access to all International Saskatchewan Salsa and Bachata Music & Dance Festival events. This is the equivalent of a Full Weekend pass..
- Individuals MUST perform in a dance routine at the Festival, or be the director of a performance, to be eligible for a Dance Team Performer pass. Anyone who is not actually performing or directing must purchase tickets to attend the Festival.
- The use of a Performer Pass to attend the Festival by anyone who is not actually performing or directing at the Festival constitutes fraud. The Performer Pass will be revoked, and the fraudulent Performer Pass holder may be asked to purchase tickets or to leave the event, at the Festival’s sole discretion.
Code of Conduct:
- All Dance Team Performer pass holders (dancers and Artistic Directors) are expected to represent their dance company and the International Sask. Salsa and Bachata Music & Dance Festival in a positive and supportive manner to the public and among the Congress participants.
- Any type of defamation of the festival by communication of false statements that harm the reputation of the festival and organizers will not be tolerated.
- The Artistic Director is responsible to ensure that all representatives of their dance company (performers, instructors, support staff, etc.) are aware of and abide by this Code of Conduct.
- The International Sask. Salsa and Bachata Music & Dance Festival reserves the right to disallow participation in the 2018 Festival and/or at future events, of any individuals, teams or dance companies who fail to respect this code of conduct.
- We are happy to announce that we are no longer having a Repeat Performer performance Fee.
- Each dance company will receive one director's pass or two passes when applicable for the company's Artistic Director(s). This complimentary Artistic Director pass is only for use by a professional director or dance instructor of a recognized dance company or school, who has actually provided artistic direction for the dance routine, and may NOT be transferred to or used by anyone else.
GST will be included in all registration fees and service charges. A service charge (SC) will be added to all registration fees. The service charge is the same regardless of the payment method used.
Performer Pass Fees: Take advantage of the early bird performers pass!
EARLY BIRD Dance Team Performer pass: Offer ends March 1st, 2017.
$70 (16 years and older) per dancer (+SC, GST). Offer ends March 1st, 2017.
$35 (15 years and younger) per dancer (+SC, GST)
Regular Dance Team Performer pass:
$95 (16 years and older) per dancer (+SC, GST)
$50 (15 years and younger) per dancer (+SC, GST)