Graham Cracker Chocolate Chip Cookies
From The Kitchen of: Yolanda Caccamo Quackenbush
*1/2 cup of Dark Brown Sugar
*1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
*2 1/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour
* 1/2 cup of Crisco
* 1/2 cup (1 stick) of Room Temperature Unsalted Butter
* 1/2 tsp. of Salt
* 2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
* 6 full size Nabisco Honey Flavored Graham Crackers
* 1 tsp. of Baking Soda
* 1 package (2 cups) of Nestle Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
* 2 Eggs
* Pre-Heat Oven to 350 Degrees F
* In a large Bowl mix the Crisco, Butter, Brown Sugar, and Granulated Sugar with a Kitchen Aide Mixer or an Electric Hand Mixer, until soft and smooth.
* Add in the vanilla and the Eggs one at a time
* In a food processor grind the Graham Crackers until they are pure crumbs with no lumps and add to the wet mixture
* Add the salt, baking soda, and flour (1 cup at a time) until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
* Fold in the Chocolate Chips
* Spread Parchment Paper onto a cookie sheet and scoop desired size balls of cookie dough onto the cookie sheet
~*~Note~*~I used my medium sized cookie scoop that I bought from Bed Bath and Beyond. It make the perfect size cookie every time and they are always all the same size
* Bake for 11-12 minutes at 350 Degrees F
~*~Note~*~If making a smaller cookie then it may need less time
* Eat with a glass of cold milk and...