Official Site - Includes trailer and promotional image gallery.
Helpful gameplay information
Post-release information, press releases
- Miyazaki interview with Famitsu (translated by Frontline Japan)
- Part 1 of 2 - Talks about how Sekiro’s development didn’t run into any difficulties, Activision’s role in QA, differences that arose because of the English translation.
- Part 2 of 2 - Talks mainly about level design, boss difficulty, influence from Dark Souls.
- 7 December, 2017 teaser
- E3 2018 trailer - Will be a multiplatform release on X-Bone, PS4 and Steam, published by Activision.
- Game overview - Nothing about PvP or character customization.
- Official From press release - Officially listed as a single player game.
- Guided demo impressions (Wccftech, Polygon) - Single player, stealth and revival mechanics.
- US Gamer interview with Miyazaki - The game appears to be aimed at a more streamlined approach with the single fixed character, but still with player choice being important.
- Famitsu interview with Miyazaki - More details on the inspiration behind making the game, Activision’s role, etc.
- PlayStation blog interview with Miyazaki
- Twitter post announcing release date - Game will release worldwide on 22 March, 2019.
- Gamescom gameplay footage
- TGS 2018 trailer - A spear-like trick weapon appears to be used at around the halfway point of the trailer, similar to the trick axe in the E3 trailer.
- PlayStation Underground gameplay footage - Showcases the giant snake and Corrupted Monk boss fight.
- TGS 2018 Live Show - Completely in Japanese, gameplay from 9:20 to 24:33. Showcases the “bloodsmoke” revival mechanic.
- Polygon interview with Miyazaki - More details about development, including NG+ and no Patches.
- Secret headless enemies - Found inside the Gamescom 2018 trailer in a secret area.
- Game Informer exclusive coverage - Various exclusive videos and articles, includes interviews and various details regarding development, from January 2019 onward.
- Story preview trailer
- Pre-release trailer
- Gameplay trailer
Behind-the-scenes data stuff