2016 ANNUAL WSCA BOARD MEETING
At SST June 11, 2016
Board members in attendance: Jeff Demmon, Dave Hamilton, Scott Muirhead, Dean Cornelius, Linda Henson
Board members absent: Ted Sapoznik (travel), Terry Redden (working out of state).
There were 6 shooters in attendance:
Dave Woodcock, John Thorpe, Trevor Human, Jeff Spivey, Jim Darby and John Headley
Jeff Demmon called the meeting to order and introduced all the board members.
Last year’s minutes were approved
- Dave reported on the status of the finances and where the money has been spent. There is $1974.00 in the bank.
- Total targets are down for 2015 because shoots were canceled and the state shoot and Truck Vault shoot were combined last year.
- Dave detailed the youth shoot information. There was discussion around youth shooting. It was tabled for future discussion.
- There was discussion on how much can be charged per target. Right now it is 2 cents but can go up to 3 cents. Tabled for future discussion.
- Scott detailed the tour and why we are doing it.
- There was discussion about making sure that Western Washington Tour events are scheduled so there is another event the adjoining day or have them be part of AM/PM events to make it more tempting for Eastern Washington members to make the trip west.
- Linda reported on Facebook and the WSCA website.
- We have approx. 200 Facebook members and we are adding all the time.
- No state shoot location. For 2017. Possibility of Granite Falls. They were sent the state shoot requirements and will get back to us.
No general discussion.
Board members election:
Pres- Jeff Demmon
VP - John Headley
Sec - Linda Henson
- Dean said WAYESS would like to be invited to a board meeting. Dave Woodcock would like to attend some Board Meetings.
- Board Meetings are announced on the WSCA website and Facebook group. Members are always welcome to attend Board Meetings. If the board needs to have confidential discussions, they will adjourn to an Executive session.