2017 BABE RUTH LEAGUE INFORMATION
Babe Ruth League By-Laws
President - Mike Simoens
14’s League Director - Mark Hebert
League Webmaster - Robbie Doelger
15’s League Director - Terrell Henkel
- The winning team is responsible for emailing a Game Report within 72 hours of each game. The winning team is responsible for reporting the final score of the game along with the pitcher information for the game (name, jersey number, and number of pitches thrown on both teams). Any game results not reported within 72 hour to the League Webmaster will be recorded as a tie. (Rule 2: Team Rosters - B) Incomplete reports will not be considered complete. If all the information is not reported to the League Webmaster within 72 hours the game will be recorded as tie. Please make sure you record the opposing team’s pitcher names, numbers, and pitches thrown!
- These schedules will be updated when rain dates occur. Whenever a game is rained out it is the coach’s responsibility to contact the webmaster and notify them of the cancellation. Once a make-up date has been set it is again the responsibility of the coaches to contact the webmaster and notify them of the make-up date. Coaches are highly encouraged to simply ‘cc the webmaster on all email correspondences regarding game cancellations and make-up games.
- Standings for each of the Babe Ruth Leagues can be found at this link
- Pitch counts for each Babe Ruth Game can be found at this link
League Coach Contact Information
Parks, Addresses, Directions, & Maps
- This link provides addresses, directions, and maps for all of the ball parks that will be used in the Pony League